Monday, June 18, 2007

A Great Dad's Day....

Father's Day 07 was a good one... had a great worship experience today at Community of Joy. Enjoyed some time before worship with my kids and wife. One of the best presents that they gave me was to all come with me to help set up for worship. It was nice to have the extra help.... setting up is one thing I WON'T miss at our new facility. The girls were a BIG help!

Then we took Emma to Camp Mardela for the week... and on the way we stopped at Sonic for lunch... Sonic is a fast food drive-in. If you sit inside, you use a phone to place your order and the food is brought to your table.... it was interesting to say the least.

Then after dropping Emma at Camp, we went to my Dad's and spent the afternoon with my parents, sister, and niece and nephew. Completed the day with Caroline driving our van around the farm... she really is getting itchy to drive!

No comments: