Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another Long Day at the Center




Got a phone call this morning at 7:36 a.m. on my cell from Jim Replogle... saying he could be at Home Depot by 8 to get our day started.... (we were going to meet at 8:30). Jim has put in some really long days and lots of back breaking hours at the ministry center this week working on the various things we are doing... he is a great partner and a good carpenter! It's been fun!

Today we built the sound booth.... at least we mostly framed it up. But before we could do that, Jim fixed the bottom step going to the basement and I cut some more plaster... I don't care if I ever see or cut plaster again! I concluded my day at 6 p.m. after unloading all that plaster into the dumpster at SCS!

Look at all the wires running into our sound booth/control center!!!!

Also, Pat Mahan, Judy Urrasio, and Carol Replogle cleaned some windows in the basement today.

I gave our neighbors and a my friend Steve a tour of the facility. Next week should really be the week that lots of things happen!

No comments: