Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Focused on What Matters....

I've enjoyed watching the Olympics this year!  Especially enjoy watching the gymnists compete... and seeing the focus that it takes to do well!  When they loose focus, they don't do as well!

I have also been enjoying watching a flock of gold finches that are focused on enjoying the sunflowers in my garden.   If they weren't focused on what matters, they wouldn't do well either.

The same is true for us!  We must stay focused!   As a follower of Jesus, there is no substitute for regular reading and reflecting on the Bible!  When I remain focused on that, my life goes so much better.

Have you read your Bible today?  And if you have, did you take time to reflect on what you read and what impact that can have on your life?



No comments: