Friday, January 13, 2012

Best Thing EVER!

Last night after a long break for a couple of months, my men's group got back together.  For the past 8 or so years, I have been part of a group of guys that meet almost every week to support, encourage, hold one another accountable, pray, and read scripture together.  Over those years the make up of the group has changed, but for the past 6 or so years, the group has been the same three guys.   Last night we added a new guy and it was great to have him join us.  He is new in his faith and I think this group is going to be a blessing to him, just as it has been to the original three men.

I can't imagine my life without this group of guys and the support, encouragement, accountability they hold in my life!  What a difference they have made in my life!   And the neat thing is that each of us sitting around that circle last night could say the very same thing.  In fact, one of the guy's wife would also tell you that too!

If you don't have a group that you belong to, I highly encourage you to form one.  We use the 5 Q method of Bible Study and find it very helpful.  No one has to prepare ahead and you can have any level of biblical understanding to participate!

No comments: