Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pray withOUT ceasing... NEVER GIVE UP!

It's hard to do sometimes. And depending on the situation, it is easy to take the "it will never change" approach. But last night I learned again that it is best to NEVER GIVE UP when praying for someone!

I have a friend, who has been living for a few years with a really terrible marriage relationship and it only seemed to be getting worse. In my mind, it was beyond hope... headed down a dead-end street.

But I am happy to say that last night he reported to me that things "couldn't be better!" In their nearly 20 years of marriage, he feels that his marriage relationship is stronger and better than it has been ever! And when I asked him what happened... his answer was "Prayer!"

SO,pray withOUT ceasing... NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments: