Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Indescribable!




I just love being outdoors this time of year! I especially love the Fall deer woods. For me it only rivals the spring turkey woods. So, yesterday, I spend some time outdoors in the beauty of the Fall woods looking for deer. I was about 25 feet in the air in a pine tree. I did manage to have 9 deer come by. As I sat there, I couldn't help but enjoy the beauty of God's creation and marvel at his handiwork.

This morning on my walk at the mall, the sermon I was listening to on my ipod ended before my walk, so, I turned on a Chris Tomlin song.... totally random... and it was called Indescribable. For me this song sums up my feelings when I am sitting in a tree in the fall... or in a meadow in the spring...

"From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea, creation's revealing Your majesty. From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring, every creature unique in the song that is sings. All exclaiming: indescribable, uncontainable, You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name. You are amazing God. And all-powerful, untamable, awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim: You are amazing God!"

No comments: