Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Never Know...

You never know what a day will bring!  It was supposed to be a simple act of help for a friend.  I was to take him to a doctors visit... which I did... ran some errands while he was there... came back an hour later and he was not in the waiting room, so I assumed he was still in exam room.  Sat for an hour more until the receptionist called me over to ask who I was there with... and then informed me that my friend had suffered a seizure while in the exam room and was taken to the ER.

So, off to the ER I went.  He was there and was about to be released.

While I waited for him to be released, I went up to visit the receptionist from my insurance agent's office... she had fallen off her porch and stepped on a deer antler and it punctured her foot!  Now she is hospitalized and awaiting surgery.  Had prayer with her.

Took my friend from the ER back to his house.

Then got home for lunch at 1:45 p.m.   Got on Facebook while eating my sandwhich... saw that one of my friends who is wheel chair bound and pretty tied to a vent ... was stuck... she had tangled the vent tube in her chair and couldn't move... so, I rushed over to untangle her.

Never know what a day will hold... in the life of a pastor!

No comments: