Monday, December 6, 2010

Props...

Gotta share a story...

Last year, I spent some Christmas money on a polar fleece body suit from Carol Davis Sportswear and I wore it a couple times hunting in January and was very impressed.  Well, this year, I have been wearing it alot and I find that I stay toasty warm and don't have to wear so many layers over top.  Great suit!

I love it so much that I encouraged my mother to buy my father one for when he is out selling Christmas trees in the cold.  After exchanging several emails with Carol Davis herself...about size for dad, order was placed and two days later it was here.  Talk about fast service! 

But the story gets better as the customer service is "out of this world"!  The size I chose was too small for dad, so Carol said send it back and she would send me the next larger size and all I had to do was pay shipping back to her.  She would pay the second shipping.  I didn't think that was right, so, I emailed her and told her that I would like to pay the second shipping.  But she said no way, this is how she does business!  WOW!!! 

And now for the triple WOW... she even shipped the second suit before she got the first one back.  In fact both packages were put in the mail in separate states on the same day!

That, my friends is "outta this world" customer service!  

I would HIGHLY recommend these suits.  They will keep you warm and are WELL WORTH the money they cost!

No comments: