Thursday, December 16, 2010

Does It Match?

Had an interesting experience last night.  Went to pick up some photo Christmas cards that I ordered from Walgreens.  Only purchased from them because Sams Club was not able to do my request (learned later that this was a temporary thing as Sams was out of paper- they are MUCH cheaper -  will get it from there next time).  Anyways, on Tuesday night, I ordered the cards online to be done at the Walgreens here in Salisbury... but they were unavailable here, so the site suggested the Delmar Walgreens... thinking that is not too far, I checked okay and placed the order.

Last night I set out to get them as I was told they were done... but - WHERE IS the Walgreens in Delmar?   I thought is would be on Rt. 13 or visible from it.  The store that I thought was Walgreens was Rite Aid and across the street was a Happy Harrys... but no Walgreens.  So, thanks to Stacy who googled it and gave me a number... I called only to find out that Happy Harrys IS Walgreens.  Never would have imagined!

Walked in the store... that very clearly said HAPPY HARRYS on the front and on the sign... to find that everything inside said Walgreens!  Go figure!

Got me to thinking... is what we proclaim about Jesus and the way we live our lives consitent?  Does our belief match our behavior?

Alot of people are turned off to Jesus because of the way we live our lives.    Not a good thing! 

No comments: