Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Quest Complete... not really!

I've been on a quest for the past 5 or so years.  That quest has taken me to beautiful places on Maryland's eastern shore that not many people see.  And it has required that I travel through some really thick brambles as well as some waterfilled marshes.   I've driven my truck up and down the beach on this quest.  And I have gotten up at wee hours to fulfill it too... yesterday, I got up at 3:30 a.m. to go on this quest yet again... and by 7:30 I had completed the initial phase of the quest.

I am delighted to have taken a Mature Sika Stag - very elusive, I might add, with my bow.  And to get to share that quest with a really good friend is just icing on the cake!

Sika is the best eating around and I am looking forward to that real soon!



In some ways the quest is accomplished, but in others... it just leads to more adventures... because now I am even more hooked than before!

No comments: