Monday, January 12, 2009

Relationships....

I am really enjoying my new facebook page and see lots of ways that it can be used to continue the work of Jesus!

Last night, I connected with a guy I went to high school with and through his connections, I made some new online friends... he is on the west coast now, but some of his friends are on the east coast... who knows I just might find some in Salisbury.

Yesterday, after mentioning it in my sermon... I got several friend requests from people that I don't know too well... and that opens their whole network of friends to me. This morning... I got a link to the new facebook page from Common GroundS -- a Fair Trade Coffee House... and I used Facebook's invite system to invite my list of local friends to our Coffee House on February 6. I hope others in the congregation will do the same with their friends... and who knows what happens...and who you touch.

And from that request to the coffee house, three have already responded that they will be attending! Wow!

At lunch time, I loaded the pics of our ministry center transformation... and who knows what will happen when folks see what God is doing!

Technology can be a great tool for sharing the love of Jesus and the salvation he offers!

No comments: