Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Taking a Blogging Break....

We are headed to my Virginia Office! So, I will be taking a blogging break until Sunday.

This is an important Thanksgiving for us to be together with Sharon's family... it's the first since her mother died.

Thanksgiving will be at her sister Emily's like it has been for years. Then Friday, the girls will get up early for the Black Friday deals... actually it's more just spending time with Sharon's sister Dianna... boy they love getting up early to go together! You wouldn't find me in that crowd for $100. I will work at Emily's house. Then Friday night we will journey back, so that I can hunt on Saturday (Maryland's Gun deer season opens) and the girls will sell Christmas Trees at my dad's tree farm.

Hopefully we will come back with several deer to butcher early next week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: