Sunday, November 2, 2008

I never could....

sleep in! It is possible, but RARE for me to sleep past my normal wake up time. So, when the clock read 4:15 this morning... I was awake. Yesterday it was 5:15 but with the time change... it was an hour earlier. Never mind that I could have had an extra hour to sleep. So, I got up and began my routine. Gave me some extra time to pray and prepare for the morning's worship gatherings. I don't like coming into the worship gatherings frazzled! It just sets the wrong tone in my spirit and I fell like it spills over into the gathering!

Looking forward to worship this morning! There is a sermon talk back time... I always like those... love hearing what others are thinking! And then the icing on the cake is the carry-in meal after the second gathering. Love the variety of food and the opporunity to build new relationships.

No comments: