Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let your yes be yes....

I know I don't always do everything when and as I say I plan to... but, I sure try to and when I can't, I call or let the person know I can't. Like today, I was supposed to go hunting with a friend in the late afternoon, and Sharon's work situation dictated that I cancel so that I could taxi the girls... so, I called my friend at once to tell him I couldn't go and to apologize for letting him down!

This ramp railing thing is getting the best of me! I keep getting the same song and dance every week. Last Friday, I was told that it would be installed on Monday or Tuesday. Today (Thursday), I was told that it would be installed early next week. But when I tried to pin her down to a day, she would only say by week's end. I highly doubt that it was as far along as I was told it was last week. In fact, I hope it is as far along as I am told this week. It sure would be nice to have it installed by next week!

No comments: