Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Known for our doors....


Earlier this summer, I blogged about a connection Caroline and I had made, who knew our ministry center by it's doors... at that time, I said, that I sure hoped we would not be known for our doors... that we would be known by the love we share and the impact we have on our community and world for Jesus... BUT NOW, I guess we WILL BE KNOWN by our doors... How do you like the pink doors???!!! Just in time for our big open house and dedication! We are the only church in town with PINK doors GUARANTEED!

3 comments:

cathy b. said...

I thought they were snazzy!

KonaJeff said...

Hey Martin, you may have pink doors, but Papago Buttes CoB has a pink exterior, all the way around!

Jeff Glass

Martin Hutchison said...

The Pink doors are gone! That was just the primer coat of paint... they are once again a deep red.