Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tomorrow, we launch our two worship services!

Tomorrow, I get to do something I've always wanted to help a church do... go to multiple worship gatherings. It's a hard shift... but one that is so helpful for growth.

The second church that Sharon and I pastored had two worship services, but the first one we pastored didn't and we worked hard to get them to that point so that the steady growth we were seeing would continue, but the core value of community was like a snake... it kept us from going to two worship gatheirngs and shortly after we left, the growth went the other way!

I am so proud of Community of Joy leaders and folks... we are making a HUGE step for us to go this route and I pray that it will pay off in a big way immediately!

Yes, there are some trade offs, but they are worth it to see Kingdom growth!

No comments: