Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Series to begin Sunday....

I am again, taking a title from one of my favorite musicians... Todd Agnew's new CD is titled "Better Questions". In it he says that he has come to discover that he often has better questions than answers when it comes to his life as a follower of Jesus.

I find the same is true for me!

However this series will not only raise questions, it will ask some tough questions and hope to stimulate our lives for following Jesus on the road of mission where everything is not black and white, but often gray and cloudy.

This week's question... "Does Prayer Work?" Just asking the question project some pretty heavy baggage! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Kid Johnny C said...

Better Questions is a great CD! Hey, Martin. I'll be in town this weekend and I'm hoping to come by and worship with you all on Sunday. Want me and Joy to do Our Great God???? haha Just kidding!! Hope to see you all!!
John Clauser