Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Labors....

Today was Labor Day and I spent the whole day laboring.... I have neglected my yard, garage and shed all summer due to the massive work at the ministry center. So, today, I spent the entire day cleaning out and organizing my garage and shed. While Saturday afternoon I sprayed some weeds and grass that have been driving me crazy all summer.

It was good to get a full day in the garage and shed. I could surely spend more time there, but got lots done today and it makes me feel so much better!

All this was after spending Sunday afternoon and evening and Monday early morning in Ocean City with my family.. got home around 1 a.m. after doing the rides on the boardwalk with the girls and their cousins.

1 comment:

cathy b. said...

off topic .... but among friends.

Prayers for those in Central America and Mexico. Even more fervent when we know a few of the faces there in the path of the hurricane.