Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lazy Days of Christmas Vacation....

I am thoroughly enjoying this week of vacation after the busyness of the Christmas Season.  I have not slept in yet past 6 but that is okay.  I have kept my walking schedule in tact and that is a good thing.  But other than that, I have enjoyed not having a schedule to keep, or a list of things to do! 

I have been cleaning up some things around the house, shooting my bow, doing some workshops online to better learn photoshop lightroom, enjoying time with my family.  Tomorrow, I plan to use a gift certificate Sharon got me for a massage the see if my facial muscles will free up any more.  Still don't have full control of my mouth or eye on the right side.   It has been fun to have Caroline home and to do some special things with she and Emma.    Love it!

No comments: