Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Recommendation...

Want to recommend to you a great book.  You can read it in a one sitting.  It is less than 100 pages and almost small enough to fit in your pocket.  And even better than all that... it tackles one of the hardest questions that we ask and others ask. 

I got it because a friend of mine has been struggling with this very same question and I have appreciated the author in the past.  I knew he would deal in a helpful way with the subject.

It is called... WHY?  with a subtitle of Making Sense of God's Will.  By Adam Hamilton.  It deals with the question of suffering, pain, prayer.   Here are the 4 chapter titles... 1" Why do the innocent suffer?"  2. "Why do my prayers go unanswered?"  3. "Why can't I see God's will for my life?"  4. Why God's love prevails"

Highly recommend it to you and for you to share with friends who are struggling with these issues!

No comments: