Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Recommendation....

Last night, I tried something that I have been wanting to try for a long while. I have heard nothing but raves for the product and wanted to try them myself. The problem was that every time I went to the one store that locally sells them, I couldn't find them. So, with some help from the producer, who happens to be a guy I graduated from High School with, I picked up three packs yesterday at Save A Lot Food Store on Cypress St... the ONLY place that carries them in Salisbury.

And WOW... they were GREAT! I even enticed Sharon and Caroline to try a bite (their noses were turned up at first!) but not after they ate the bite... both said they were GOOD! So, now I will be taking several packs with us camping in PA in a few weeks when we go. Always like to share something special from the shore with our PA friends... and this year it will be....

Chesapeake Bay Crab Brats.... Totally AWESOME!

Look for them in the frozen section that is open on the top.

No comments: