Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Riding the wave...


What an AWESOME couple of months these past few have been for me and for our congregation as we have experienced God's tremendous blessing and provision allowing us to purchase our very first ministry center... no longer in rented facilities! YEAH!!!

Our first Sunday (the 22nd) was also both and AWESOME and SOBERING experience for me... we filled the ministry center with a standing room only crowd... the first time we have ever done that! BUT the sobering part is that while I knew it was small... that showed me and I suspect us... just how small it really is! To keep riding the wave that God has given, we will need to begin immediately thinking about our second worship gathering. It's not that we haven't planned for this... our worship time moved to make room for adding another on Sunday and our sign has lots of blank space for those times.... it's just that we must keep on top of the wave... we can't afford to let the wave get ahead of us or pass us by.

I'm on it... and I trust that others will join me as we continue to ride the wave God has given us! I look forward to the next few months as we see how God continues to bless and use us!

1 comment:

Aaron Johnston said...

Glad to see everything has worked out with the new building. It looks great!! We are excited to see it next time we're home.