Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grace... Grace... And More Grace!

Grace is awesome! And it is many things...

It is the prayer you offer before a meal! It is a persons name. It is something that is experienced and it is something that is extended.

I've been thinking alot about Grace lately!

Perhaps because I had the experience of going into a place where someone had authority that I was challenging on behalf of another and pleading for the extension of Grace! That was not a comfortable experience for me, but one that because of the Grace I have experienced in my life, I was able to walk into with confidence that Grace was with me and in the end... Grace was extended!

The grace I am talking about is UNDESERVED FAVOR! Just like the Grace God offers to each of us, through his son, Jesus! It is an incredible gift!

What has your experience of Grace been? And out of that experience can you be willing to share Grace with others? Receiving and Extending Grace will make the world we live in a BETTER place!

No comments: