Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ebay heart throbs...

On some of my personal ebay auctions that ended last night, the winner was new to ebay. And ebay check out charged way too much for shipping. So, after combining all three winnings into one box and taking them to the Post Office, shipping charged versus actual was $31.56 too much. So, I did what I would always do and I sent him an email and told the winner that a check would be forthcoming for that amount. I never gave it another thought! That's the only right thing to do!

Well, his grateful response back, made my day. He couldn't believe that there were any honest people left in the world! And then added, "May God bless you and your family." And I responded to my new friend, that "God has indeed already blessed me, that's why I must return the money." Then I sent him to my website so he could see who I am.

Representing Jesus is an awesome responsibility... but one that I love!

No comments: