Monday, March 26, 2007

Holy Moment ruined...

In the awesome worship experience at this weekend's conference, we were singing the song "The Heart of Worship" and in the chorus it says, "I'm coming back to the heart of worship. And it's all about You. It's all about You, Jesus. I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it. When it's all about You. It's all about You, Jesus" It was a holy moment... the group of 4,000 was really into the song. I was really enjoying a sweet sense of connecting with God when I noticed some light flashes. When I opened my eyes to see what was happening. I noticed an advisor taking pictures of her group in front of us and beside us.

What a sad picture... singing a song that says it's all about Jesus and here it was all about her... wanting her pictures... so focused on getting them that she was missing the sweet worship and was disturbing others.

And I thought about all the times I desire to make my life all about Jesus when in reality, I get in the way of that! Forgive me Lord for making too much of me!

No comments: