Thursday, February 16, 2012

STOKED!

I just got home from Small group... and I am STOKED!   I was awake all night at the shelter... having not planned to be last night ( but was planning to be tonight- turns out I forgot to confirm with a friend who was to be last night and when he didn't show, I got out of bed and went) and I didn't sleep much today due to a situation with my daughter that I had to work out during the prime time I would have wanted to sleep.   But I wouldn't have wanted to miss this gathering at all!  I so look forward to it each week.  And this week was AWESOME!

For 7 or so years, our group has been 3 of us.   A few weeks ago, it grew to 4 and then last week grew to 5 and this week to 6.   It is so obvious that God is moving in a powerful way in our lives!

So honored to be part of what God is doing and to being used by him to help others grow in their relationship with Jesus!   And neat to see my friend who nearly died around thanksgiving has taken this opportunity as a way to reach out to guys in his influence and they are responding!   There is absolutely nothing on earth more awesome than watching God work!

No comments: