Friday, February 10, 2012

Add a little excitement to your faith...

If you want to add a little excitment to your faith and life, I have a recommendation for you.  Find someone who is seeking to know more and begin to mentor them.   It will spark your fire again for sure!  I have been doing just that in the men's group that I meet with each week.  It has been heart warming and fun to see a 60 year old man come alive in his faith as he searches and digs deeper.  And the icing on the cake was when he invited his 31 year old son to join us!  The son is also seeking and digging deeper.  My friend and I came away from that gathering last night - flying high!  So cool!

Thank you Lord for allowing me the privelege of leading someone deeper into a relationship with you.  And help me to find others to help as well!

No comments: