Thursday, December 1, 2011

Looking forward...

After a full week of work, and not being in the woods since last Saturday, I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow and getting back into the whitetail woods!  It won't be as pretty as it was these past few weeks since most of the leaves are down, but still will be enjoyable.

I am most excited about Saturday.  It will be my first opportunity to take my nephew, Ben out to hunt deer.  I have devised a way that he can use a hang on tree stand without a rail and still shoot his gun.  We will go to the stand where I took both my bucks and I have seen a lot of deer every time I have been in that stand.  The other great thing about that stand is that most of the deer we see will be within Ben's effective range.

I am hopeful that we can get him his second whitetail buck ever!  But more than that, I hope we have a great time!

No comments: