Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Being a Blessing is Contagious....

Just received an email that included this story.  It was someone who participated in both our Be A Blessing Sunday's so far and now has taken the concept to a next level.  Which is one of the hoped for outcomes of this!   I have the person's permission to share the story ....

just did a be a blessing Wednesday!!
 
 
I stepped outside for a minute and it is so HOT!
 
it's our trash pick up today,
 
so I left 6 water bottles in a cooler for the guys that pick up our trash.
 
left a note, thank you for picking up our trash, hope this keeps you cool!
 
 
I heard the trash truck coming down our street, so I watched to see if they would take it.. he read the note, and zipped open the cooler bag, and was grinning at the drinks in the cooler.. he ran and gave 2 to the driver and 2 to the other guy. They all popped them open and started drinking!!  The outside guys were both staring back at the house, so I opened the door and said THANK YOU!! They all said thank you Ma'am!!
 
Cost $1.50////  feel good= priceless!!
 
 
Not sharing for glory, sharing for you are making a difference in our lives!!

No comments: