Saturday, September 3, 2011

You don't get...

You don't get a second chance to make a first impression!  So true!

After hearing lots of good things about the bakery at a new Coffee Shop in town... Sharon and I went there this morning for breakfast.  Which means I went hungry until 9 a.m. when she finally was up and ready.... the anticipation was huge on my part.

LOVED the location and the ambiance!  Was so looking forward to sitting on the deck by the pond and enjoying a great baked good and some coffee.

Imagine my shock when the bakery cabinet was nearly empty.  The owners must have read my mind and both gave an excuse at the same time... one said, "we didn't expect to be open today." and the other said that their baker was moving today.  That absolutely stunk!

So, having gone there for the baked goods and not having any there... we turned around and walked out the door!

On my way out... I thought... you never get a second chance to make a first impression!

No comments: