Monday, October 29, 2007

Two worship gatherings....

I really love having two worship gatherings at Community of Joy! There are so many positive things about this move!

I think having two very different worship styles is appealing to people who the blend wasn't appealing to and wouldn't appeal to! I have heard from guests recently that they are happy we have a traditional gathering and they are happy we have a contemporary one too! I really like the fact that it makes our smaller space feel like there is room for more people!

On a personal note, I love preaching twice... because I feel that I get the opportunity to make improvements the second time around.... I spend lots of time on the message and getting a chance to make it better is great. Also, I love both styles of worship and really enjoy singing the great hymns of the faith and the contemporary worship songs too!

Plus, I absolutely love having multiple times so that folks can choose whatever times suits them better! The move to two worship gatherings has been one of the best moves we've made besides, finding a more permanent location!

No comments: