Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Still Waters....

Since Emma's accident on Friday night/ Saturday morning, we are sharing cars between the three of us.  Last night while I was waiting for Sharon to finish up her work at Coastal Hospice at the Lake which shares facilities with Deers Head Hospital, I wnet for a walk to fill time, as it seemed I would have a good while to fill.  The facility is located on a nice lake.  So, I was happy to walk down to a dock area they have and sit there beside the STILL WATERS and pray as the sun set.

As I sat there, I couldn't help but recall the familiar phrase from the beloved 23rd psalm... "He leads me beside STILL WATERS..."  The utter peace that came over me as I spent that half hour to 45 minutes praying and watching the sun set change the evening sky.   It is a practice I like to do often and everytime I do, I find so enriching.

We all need still waters in our lives!   I pray that you can find them too!

This was taken last night!

No comments: