Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yes 2012 is coming....BUT!

Living through my first earthquake was an interesting expereince and doing so with the benefit of Facebook has made it even more so.  It wasn't long after the house shook that people everywhere started posting about the experience.  Pretty neat!  Even heard it on FB before the news media broadcast it.

I find it really interesting that now there are all kinds of people who are saying... we are inching closer to 2012 and they better start getting ready.   True we are inching closer to 2012 but I don't think we can make any predictions about the end of the world in 2012!  Jesus says very clearly that "NO ONE KNOWS the day or the hour!"

So, I think it a total waste of time to make predictions!

However, I think it wise for everyone to consider where their relationship with Christ stands.  Are you ready to stand before him tonight and give an account for how you have lived your life?  If not, then you might want to give it some thought.  I am not saying this because 2012 is coming... I am saying this because it is a wise thing to be prepared at all times to meet your maker!

I know not when that day may be... but I know that I am ready whenever it comes.  What about you?

No comments: